Limited Warranty Policy
I. Applicability of Limited Warrant
DG Ventures, Corp. (“DGV”) warrants that the Covered Products identified in this Limited Warranty Statement shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for such period of time as is identified in Paragraph IV below. This limited warranty is valid for Covered Products and is extended to the original consumer purchaser (“Purchaser”) only from the date of the original purchase.
II. Products covered under this Limited Warranty (the “Covered Products”) Narbis Amplifier, Eyeglasses, (“Hardware”); and
Narbis Armband, (“Armband”); and
Narbis Case, (“Case”); and
Narbis Power Cable, (“Power Cable”); and
Narbis Battery, (“Battery”); and
Narbis Sensors, (“Sensors”); and
The following software (collectively referred to as “Software”): Narbis Technology Software Application.
III. Products that are specifically excluded by this Limited Warranty
1. Any software, except for the Software identified in Paragraph II above, licensed or provided by DG Ventures, Corp. that is used to operate, or used in connection with the Hardware.
2. Any power cable, except for the “power cable” identified in Paragraph II above, licensed or provided by DG Ventures, Corp. that is used to operate, or used in connection with the Hardware.
IV. Duration of Warranty
1. The Covered Products identified above are covered under the Limited Warranty called the “Applicable Warranty Period”
a. Narbis Amplifier, Eyeglasses, (“Hardware”); 180 days from the date of the original purchase;
b. Narbis Armband, (“Armband”); 180 days from the date of the original purchase;
c. Narbis Case, (“Case”); 180 days from the date of the original purchase;
d. Narbis Power Cable, (“Power Cable”); 180 days from the date of the original purchase; e. Narbis Battery, (“Battery”); 180 days from the date of the original purchase;
f. Narbis Sensors, (“Sensors”); 180 days from the date of the original purchase;
g. Narbis Technology Software Application, (“Software”) 30 days from the date of the original purchase;
The terms and conditions, including the Duration of the Warranty, are subject to change without notice. As a result, DG Ventures, Corp. reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions, including the Applicable Warranty Periods, of this Limited Warranty without notice to accommodate such changes. Updated and additional information on Applicable Warranty Periods and other terms and conditions are available through DG Ventures, Corp., website at: www.narbis.com.
V. Our obligations under this Limited Warranty
1. HARDWARE: IF, DURING THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD, ANY COVERED PRODUCT OR ANY COMPONENT OR PART THEREOF IS FOUND, IN THE SOLE AND REASONABLE JUDGMENT OF DGV, TO BE DEFECTIVE IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP, SUCH COVERED PRODUCT OR COVERED COMPONENT OR PART THEREOF WILL, AT DGVS SOLE DISCRETION, EITHER BE REPLACED OR REPAIRED BY DGV, THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER, OR BY A SERVICE DEALER APPROVED AND APPOINTED BY MANUFACTURER OR DGV. REPAIR PARTS OR REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS WILL BE PROVIDED ON AN EXCHANGE BASIS, AND THESE PARTS OR PRODUCTS WILL EITHER BE NEW OR REFURBISHED TO BE FUNCTIONALLY EQUIVALENT TO NEW.
2. SENSORS: IF, DURING THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD, ANY SENSOR IS FOUND, IN THE SOLE AND REASONABLE JUDGMENT OF DGV, TO BE DEFECTIVE IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP, SUCH SENSOR WILL, AT DGVS SOLE DISCRETION, EITHER BE REPLACED OR REPAIRED BY DGV, THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER, OR BY A SERVICE DEALER APPROVED AND APPOINTED BY MANUFACTURER OR DGV. REPAIR PARTS OR REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS WILL BE PROVIDED ON AN EX CHANGE BASIS, AND
3. THESE PARTS OR PRODUCTS WILL EITHER BE NEW OR REFURBISHED TO BE FUNCTIONALLY EQUIVALENT TO NEW.
4. SOFTWARE: THE SOFTWARE IS NOT SOLD TO THE PURCHASER, USER OR PLAYER OF THE COVERED PRODUCTS, BUT IS LICENSED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER PURSUANT TO A SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT SOLELY FOR USE BY PURCHASER WITH HARDWARE SOLD BY DGV. DG VENTURES, CORP. WARRANTS TO THE PURCHASER ONLY THAT THE SOFTWARE CONFORMS TO ITS STATED SPECIFICATIONS AND THE MEDIA UPON WHICH THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED IS FREE FROM MANUFACTURING DEFECTS. UPON PROMPT NOTICE OF A CLAIM WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD, DG VENTURES, CORP. WILL, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, PROVIDE FIXES, UPGRADES, OR PATCHES IF AVAILABLE, REPLACE DEFECTIVE MEDIUM OR REFUND SUMS PAID FOR SUCH SOFTWARE.
VI. Warranty Limitations
This Limited Warranty shall not apply if the Covered Product is: (a) used with products and/or software not sold or licensed by DG Ventures, Corp. (including, but not limited to, copier devices, adapters, and power supplies); (b) resold (c) modified or tampered with; (d) damaged by negligence, accident, unreasonable use, or by other causes unrelated to defective
materials or workmanship; or (e) has had the serial number altered, defaced, or removed in any way.
The Limited Warranty does not apply in the following cases: Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; If a Product is defective as a result of leaking batteries or liquid damage, defective materials or workmanship where the defect is due to a Product having been serviced or modified by a party other than DGV or a DGV authorized service provider, malfunction resulting from the use of accessories, attachments, product suppliers, parts or devices with the Product that do not conform to DGV’s specifications or are not supplied by DGV, damage occurring during shipment, damage or service resulting from modifications or alterations to a Product in any way (including any alteration or removal of its serial number or identification marks).
VI. Warranty Limitations
The Original Purchaser is entitled to the benefits of this warranty only if the date of purchase is registered at point of sale or if the Purchaser can demonstrate to the satisfaction of DG Ventures, Corp. and warranting manufacturer that the Covered Product was purchased within the Applicable Warranty Period. Please retain the original or a legible photocopy of your dated sales receipt to clearly establish the date of purchase for inwarranty repairs or replacements. DG Ventures, Corp. will accept returns only from the Purchaser under the following conditions: (1) Purchaser must promptly contact DG Ventures, Corp. Customer Service to request a return, and Purchaser must receive written authorization from DG Ventures, Corp. prior to making a return.
Authorization includes an RAN, (Return Authorization Number), an address to which to send the returned Covered Product and any special shipping instructions;
1) The Purchaser must provide the original packing slip, a sales receipt, or a clear copy of the packing slip or sales receipt showing the date of purchase;
2) All returns must be postmarked within the Applicable Warranty Period; and,
3) DGV recommends you ship your return via FedEx, UPS or another shipping service with tracking capabilities. DG Ventures, Corp. will not accept responsibility for lost packages and no credit can be given for lost returns. Freight charges are the responsibility of the Purchaser. For information and authorization on returns, contact Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII. DISCLAIMERS THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR THE COVERED PRODUCTS AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. DG VENTURES, CORP. SPECIFICALLY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE PURCHASER, USER OR PLAYER OF THE COVERED PRODUCTS WILL ATTAIN ANY PARTICULAR RESULT OR LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE USING THE COVERED PRODUCTS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET
FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE COVERED PRODUCTS AND DG VENTURES, CORP. HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY WARRANTY TERM IS IMPLIED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND SURVIVES THIS DISCLAIMER BY VIRTUE OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTY IS STRICTLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD. ACCORDINGLY, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED IN THEIR ENTIRETY AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. DGV’S OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS WARRANTY ARE STRICTLY AND EXCLUSIVELY LIMITED TO THE REMEDIES STATED IN PARAGRAPHS ABOVE, AND DGV DOES NOT ASSUME OR AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO ASSUME FOR THEM ANY OTHER OBLIGATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DGV BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER, OR TO ANY USER OR PLAYER OF THE COVERED PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE, FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF DATA, INCONVENIENCE, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE COVERED PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE EVEN IF DGV HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Limited Warranty gives Purchaser specific legal rights, and Purchaser may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
IX. ASSIGNMENT AND MODIFICATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
DG Ventures, Corp. may, in its sole discretion, assign this Limited Warranty or any part thereof to any other party whatsoever. DG Ventures, Corp. may, in its sole discretion, modify any of the terms or conditions of this Limited Warranty without notice.
DG Ventures, Corp.
1301 Skippack Pike, #7A102
Blue Bell, PA 19422
GOVERNING LAW This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, U.S.A., excluding (a) its conflicts of laws principles and (b) the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The exclusive forum for claims arising out of or related to this agreement shall be the federal and state courts of Fort Washington, PA unless a different forum is selected by DGV.